Our Writers Qualification
Any person who wishes to work for Faviessaywritings.com as a new writer or an editor must be a Master’s or Ph.D. degree holder.
All applicants go thorough screening tests to evaluate their competency in grammar, referencing, vocabulary, and standard citation styles. Support team is committed to satisfy our customers by offering quality work delivered within specified deadline.Our writers show a unique command and understanding of their specialization that ensures availability of diverse skills and competency.
In addition, we employ writers from different native English-speaking countries including; Canada,Netherlands, United States of America, U.K, Australia, and Germany, .
Our Hiring Process
We use processes which guarantee hiring and selection of the best and qualified writers. Likely applicants are supposed to:
- Complete the registration form. The applicant uploads certificates to proof their academic qualification. There is also a comprehensive job description to support experience in academic writing.
- Send various samples of their recently completed papers
- Pass comprehensive timed tests based on vocabulary, orthography, creative writing, grammar, punctuation, formatting, and stylistics.
- Write an online test essay
- The applicants have to upload their detailed resume
The recruiting department reviews the applications within a period of two weeks in order to assess, evaluate, and determine the most appropriate writer to hire.
New Writers’ Gradation and Evaluation
Once the recruitment team approves new applicants to work for our company, they are rated as freshmen. New writers are assigned easiest papers which do not need deep research and writing. The writer becomes entitled to work for complex order once he/she passes the probation/trial period.
Work for all writers is monitored by the quality assurance department to ensure that they provide quality and non-plagiarized work. The QAO department ensures on-time delivery of orders, monitors writing process of your orders, format, and proofread all projects.